Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cool site or bet settler?

Welcome to the home of all things Bar Of the Month. Please note that when you're typing out the address of this blog, it is NOT bar-of-the-month, but rather bar-o-the-month. There was a glitch that I'd rather not discuss and so now the address is a little off. Just put it in your favorites right now and forget about it.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Understand I built what you see using what I had in my photo library and recent memory. If you've got pictures or stories or suggestions, please send an email to barofthemonth at hotmail dot com. (There were no glitches when I got the email addy.)

Anyone interested in hosting the next BOM - c'mon folks, it's been a few months! - should contact Gate by emailing him at the address for this site, or any other you might have for him.

Again, I hope you find it useful and entertaining.

Gwen

No comments: